Email Marketing Workshop
Total training hours: 7.5 Hours | 10.00am to 6.30pm
This workshop is Skills Future Claimable.
Receive a Certificate of Completion when you complete the workshop with The Good Designers.
Join us for our workshop where our trainer will teach you about the mechanics of Facebook Marketing, and how to create amazing graphics for your Email Marketing Campaigns.
What are the requirements?
• Basic computer skills.
What am I going to get from this course?
Gain valuable skills, such as the capability to develop a digital marketing campaign on Facebook and MailChimp by the end of the course, and push your career forward!
By the end of the course, you will learn how to make Facebook and Email Marketing work for you and your business. This course will change the way you market on Facebook and Emails, giving you a better perspective and give you results from these marketing efforts.
a) Electronic Direct Mailers (EDMs) Component:
• Case study: Good VS Bad EDMs
• Email Marketing on Local Email Client VS MailChimp
• Learn about content planning, and creating a beautiful and effective Email Marketing Campaign
• Brainstorm about your Email Marketing Campaign's Content and Consultation with Trainer
b) Developing your own EDM Campaign: (Hands-on activity)
• How to get database for your EDM Campaign?
• Automate Database Collection with Google Forms on Website and Email Marketing Campaigns
• Developing and Creating your own Email Marketing Campaign
• Designing your Email Marketing Campaign with Canva
• Learn about best practices of EDMs
c) Consultation, Question & Answer with Trainer : 0.5 Hours
It is most preferable to have the following to get the most out of the workshop:
1. Facebook Page
• Have a Business Facebook Page, if you do not have one yet, join us for our Full Day Facebook Marketing Workshop on the 18 Jan 2017, where we guide our participants step by step to setup a Facebook Page.
2. Business Email
• Have a Business Email - MailChimp does not allow an email blast from a Personal email account, i.e. email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, etc.
Business Email example - email@example.com, or firstname.lastname@example.org, etc
What you'll need to bring to class:
• Laptop with Chrome Browser installed
• Laptop charger
• Mouse, Mouse Pad (optional)
• A notebook to take notes
• Pens for note taking
Some generous testimonials from our participants:
Charmaine provided relevant examples to explain marketing strategy from various industries. Good, practical and comprehensive coverage on MailChimp and Canva!
- Melisa Leung
Delivery of the workshop topics were clear, with a lot of helpful tips given. I will strongly recommend this course to all start-up looking to excel in their business email marketing efforts.
- Mark Su
Charmaine is a knowledgable trainer. My friends and I benefited from this workshop very much. We can now create Facebook Groups, very nice images for our business and advertise on Facebook. Our customers can now make an appointment and make product orders with Facebook now!
- Grace Er
The course is very enriching & I have benefitted much from the course. Charmaine is very knowledgeable on the subject & very patient in teaching us.
- Tan Soh Tin
About the Trainer
Hello there! I'm Charmaine, Founder and Creative Director at Sky Digital Agency and Founder of The Good Designers. I've founded my first start up in 2010, and during this period of time speaking with my Clients, many do not know how to leverage on Email and Facebook Marketing for their business.
Startups who hope to save cost on graphics, but are unable to create good graphics for their business website, social media marketing platforms.
This indirectly affects their branding efforts, and their returns on investment in their marketing efforts.
As we all come to realize the importance of internet marketing, and social media marketing, do we also realize that design plays a huge role in Marketing that work (brings in sales), and do not work (make you feel like you're throwing money away)?
Even for non-profit projects, we need to get the word out there of the new project we're fund raising for, and social enterprise need to educate people of how by purchasing with them, they're helping you to do good and give back to the beneficiaries you're partnering with.
What's the medium that we use? Flyers, Posters and Newsletters that contain Graphics!
Here's a workshop that we're conducting on a monthly basis about Digital Marketing, and why this is important to get the best practices and understanding the techniques to successful Email and Facebook marketing as we approach 2017.
We also hope to show you how you can design leverage on Email Marketing better with Merge Tags, Automation (Scheduling) and tips on making your Email Marketing work for your organizations. Most importantly, you will learn to design like us, with a easy to use web-based design application. Join us for our workshop, and should you have any questions with regards to the workshop, you can write to me directly at email@example.com
Looking forward to having you join us at our workshop!
As part of our giving back at The Good Designers:
We're extending our discounts to Non-profits and Social Enterprise Participants.
40% of $360 for Non-profit Participants ($216) and 20% for Social Enterprise Participants ($288).
Non-profit participants needs to be representing their charity organizations that are IPC (Institutions of a Public Character) registered in Singapore.
Social Enterprise participants needs to be a member of raiSE.
On-site training, let's make learning convenient and fun!
• We are able to arrange a private training session for your company or organization (if you have a min. of 4 participants) who is interested in the workshop. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we can arrange for the training to be done at your company or organization.
• It's always fun to learn something new together with your friends. If you have 4 friends interested in our workshop, email us your 3 best options of dates at email@example.com, we can arrange a private training session for you and your friends at our training venue.
CERTIFICATE OF COMPLETION BY THE GOOD DESIGNERS
At the end of this course, you will receive a Certificate of Completion by The Good Designers.
1. Who can i contact should i have questions?
You can write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Is there a minimum class size to proceed?
Yes. We require a minimum class size of 4 people to proceed with the class.
In the event that there is insufficient participants, we reserve the right to reschedule the class or provide a full refund. The reschedule is typically done within 3 to 4 weeks.
3. When will i receive the certificate for the course?
Upon completion of the workshop, our trainer will collect your address details for the certificates to be mailed to your home/office address within 5 working days from the completion of the workshop.
4. What are my transport options getting to the event?
261 Waterloo Street, Level 4, Singapore 180261
Nearest MRT Station(s):
Bras Basar (Circle Line) - 2 to 3 mins walk
Bugis (Green Line) - 9 to 12 mins walk
For drivers, parking is available in the building's basement.
10:00 AM - 6:30 PM SGT
- 261 Waterloo Street, Level 4, Singapore 180261
Regular Tickets SOLD OUT $360.00
- Venue Address
- 261 Waterloo Street Singapore
Bras Besar MRT, take Exit B